Monday, July 13, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: Menu for Week of 7/13/15

My menu plan last week kind of took a odd winding course.  I started out really well and kept to the plan, but Thursday my husband came home not feeling well at all, which meant it turned into a foraging night, which put the meat I'd had defrosted onto the back burner and then there was just one night where I was so tired I punted with hotdogs and called it good.  Hopefully I can do better this week.

I'm really working on trying to make a BIT more in the way of food for dinners (as I've been shooting for no leftovers at all) so that my husband has enough to bring leftovers for lunch the next day and if he doesn't bring the leftovers, that I'll have something to eat for lunch at home instead of me skipping lunch (which I tend to do too much).

Menu Plan for Week of 7/13/15
Monday:  Baked Whole Chicken with garlic toast and green beans

Tuesday:  Chicken Alfredo (made with leftover chicken meat) with peas, salad

Wednesday:  Curry Pork Chops (in crock pot) with carrots and potatoes

Thursday:  Lamb stew

Friday:  Leftovers

Saturday:  Sheppard's Pie (use leftover lamb stew)

Sunday:  Chicken and Rice Casserole
 Desserts:  Apple tart (didn't get to make this last week due to lack of time), jello

No comments:

Post a Comment