Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: Menu Plan for Week 4/20/15



So, the menu plan is late this week primarily because of a severe migraine I had all day yesterday.  Somehow, planning meals for the week just didn't sound good when I felt like my head was going to come off my shoulders at any moment *laugh*.

So, here's the menu plan for this week.  There are some simple meals planned out as I'm really busy around the house this week trying to recover it from us not being home much this weekend (my son needed to get out) and trying to get some other things done.

Menu Plan for Week 4/20/15

Monday:  French Dips  (use up left over home made bread)

Tuesday:  Grilled Ham and Cheese Sandwiches (using ham from freezer from Easter Ham)

Wednesday:  Turkey and Vegetable soup, biscuits, parsley honey

Thursday:  Grilled Chicken, salad, super baked potatoes

Friday:  Sheppard's Pie

Saturday:  Home Made Ham and Pineapple Pizza (ham from freezer and pineapple from pantry)

Sunday:  Leftovers

Breakfasts (out of the ordinary):  Honey Bran Muffins

Desserts:  Apple crisp, Rosehip Jelly Thumbprint cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment