Monday, October 5, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: Menu for Week of 10/5/15

It is going to be another busy week around here.  We have an orthodontist consultation for my daughter this week and an appointment to the doctor's office as well as regularly scheduled therapies.  So, if I can get a few bits of scorched tomatoes off of my crock pot (note:  Never leave tomatoes to just stew without checking them upon occasion.  Luckily I didn't wreck what was left of my garden tomatoes and was able to still make sauce, but if I had waited another hour...it could have been ugly!).   I'm really going to have to utilize it this week to make my life easier.

Menu Plan for Week of 10/5/15
Monday:  Baked Chicken, bread and butter, peaches
Tuesday:  Chicken enchiladas (make filling in crock pot), Spanish rice w/ beans
Wednesday:  Pork steaks, baked potatoes, apple sauce (pork steaks and potatoes in crock pot)
Thursday:  Crock pot chicken, rice, green beans
Friday:  Pizza
Saturday:  Oktoberfest dinner (knockwurst, home made soft pretzels)
Sunday:  Leftovers
To bake:  Bread (Monday), orange rolls and muffins (Wednesday)

Desserts:  Raspberry Snow (if I can dial this in to American measurements and methods, I'll post the recipe), Jello w/dream whip topping, apple crisp.

2 comments:

  1. Your menu looks yummy. We had your Tuesday menu on Monday night! I love to see what other people have. I also love to look at other peoples grocery carts in the checkout line & imagine what they are eating for dinner. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Laugh* I do the same thing. Now a days when I see beef in someone's cart I get dinner envy ;).

    ReplyDelete