Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Quick note

 Hey all!


I’ve been getting worried e-mails, so wanted to drop a quick note about one of the things going on around here (yes, one…it’s been rough..I’ll fill you in later).  The one thing is that my computer died on me a week ago.  New computer came in, but I didn’t realize that it doesn’t have an SD card reader.  I ordered one and it should be in Friday, but in the meantime I’m computer-less essentially.  So, I’ll get back to blogging as soon as I can.  I am making this note on my phone, so I hope it posts okay.

See you all soon,


Erika

3 comments:

  1. Glad you are ok and hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It posted just fine Erika. Thank you for letting everyone know that you are okay, just got things going on that are keeping you extra busy. I guess that's putting it mildly. Ranee (MN)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you have had such a rough time. I just hope that things start picking up now.

    ReplyDelete