Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: Menu for Week of 10/26/15

Well, last week, I have to say was AWESOME on the trying new recipes front!  I'm thrilled as at least one of them is a pantry item recipe, so having that will definitely help when money gets tight and we're tired of the same old thing.  I'll share those recipes within the next couple of days (if all works out).

I've been so busy working on a monthly rotating menu for winter that I honestly kind of spaced doing a weekly menu plan yesterday.  Which showed when I ended up having to figure out dinner on the fly (I hate that).

So, here, a bit late, is the menu for this week.  I will, hopefully, have a menu plan for winter figured out here by next week and I'll be more than happy to share my "master plan" as it were *laugh*.

Menu Plan for Week of 10/26/16

Monday:  Baked chicken, leftover Cheesy Garlic Biscuits ala Red Lobster (which were awesome by the way), leftover peaches.

Tuesday:  Noodle Bowl Night

Wednesday:  BBQ chicken, mashed potatoes, baked beans

Thursday: Turkey pot pie

Friday:  Tuscan Tomato Bread Soup , grilled cheese sandwiches

Saturday:  Halloween Menu

Sunday:  Leftovers (as I am sure we will have some :)

Desserts:  Halloween Treats, jello, baked apples (maybe).

Baking List:  Bread, Halloween treats, blueberry muffins, porridge/steel cut oats (make big pot for breakfasts for rest of week).  Baking days:  Tuesday (bread and muffins and porridge), Wednesday and possibly Thursday (schedule this week is just crazy).

No comments:

Post a Comment