Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Menu Plan Monday (Late): Menu for Week 5/26/15

It has been a "wing it" type of week so far on the menu plan front.  But, I know I have to get a move on or I'm going to be floundering the rest of the week, so let's get this party started!

Menu Plan for Week 5/26/15

Monday:  Grilled Lamb Chops, pears, garlic toast

Tuesday:  Grilled Steak, french fries, fruit coctail

Wednesday:  Baked Chicken, pesto pasta, applesauce

Thursday:  Eggs Benedict (this will be my first experience making english muffins from scratch so wish me luck)

Friday:  Ham, greens, au gratin potatoes

Saturday:  Hamburgers, potato salad, corn on the cob

Sunday:  Crock Pot whole chicken, root vegetables

Breakfasts:  Cheese Danish and Jam Braid (a new recipe I'm working on), orange rolls

Desserts:  Apple pie w/ whipped topping, jello salad

And there you go folks.  My menu plan for the week.  Hope your menu planning for the week has gone a bit more on schedule than mine has.

No comments:

Post a Comment