Man, this is one of those days where menu planning was HARD. Mainly because every single time I went to do it, all I could think of was, "Man, I'm so tired. Need more caffeine to function." And that would be as far as I would get on the menu planning front.
But, armed with a too-short nap (and a very unproductive day *sigh*) here I am with menu plan in hand.
Warning: This menu goes kinda crazy in places. It's amazing what oddball things you can get cheap on sale (thus the cornish hens on the menu).
Menu Plan for Week 3/2/15
- Monday: Chuck steak, rice, salad
- Tuesday: Orange Brined Chicken (recipe coming soon), Leftover Rice Pilaf (another recipe that I'll hopefully post soon), salad (trying to use up salad from last week before it goes funky)
- Wednesday: Corned Beef and Cabbage (and other veggies of course)
- Thursday: Parmesan Mustard Pork Chops (this is a recipe I'll definitely be sharing soon. Super easy and tasty), Green beans, Mashed Potatoes
- Friday: Cornish Hens, stuffing, leftover mashed potatoes and gravy
- Saturday: Corned Beef Hash (using left over corned beef) with poached eggs.
- Sunday: Beef Roast with roasted carrots, fancy baked potatoes (recipe coming soon on that too), bread.
Breakfast (out of the ordinary): Apple Cinnamon Baked Oatmeal (from freezer). I'm really enjoying this for breakfast with a splash of milk on it warm. Banana Bread (made it last night from some of the tons of bananas I have in the freezer). Honey Oat Bran Muffins (on Saturday).
Desserts: Maple Custard Pie, Apple Pie
And there you are. Definitely an interesting week of eating ;).