I got the video shelves moved upstairs into the living room (seen above) with some much needed help from my husband and am slowly moving the videos from the stacks that are stacked all over the den to their new homes upstairs. I also got a couple of Christmas gifts done this week (more on that later) and am hoping to work on some more in the next couple of days. I got to work on the couch, although not as much as I would have liked (my goal is to finish that up tomorrow one way or the other).
The Christmas gifts still aren't wrapped (which there is now an impressive pile going), but I did get the Christmas decorations out of storage and hauled into the den yesterday, which was an accomplishment because it is COLD here (like we reached a high of six today. Woohoo). I'm working on getting everything cleaned and organized before setting up the decorations this weekend, so I'm kind of burning the candle at both ends right now trying to get it all done.
So, yeah, things are going to be busy around here! So, onto the goals for this week!
- Work on Christmas gifts
- Finish sewing arm onto couch and sew slip covers for cushions.
- Clean. Everything. Yeah...that'll cover it *laugh*.
- Change bedding on all the beds.
- Finish moving videos to new home up in living room.
- Wrap Christmas gifts that are done.
- Set up Christmas decorations. Put gifts under tree.
- Start work on master bedroom closet (emptying it is the first step)
- Pick up packages at post office (got that done today, thank goodness. Lines this time of year are LONG up here, so I was able to get there right when they opened so I was second in line).
- Put rest of turkey into freezer (did that tonight)
And there you are folks. My goals for this week (I think...my kids were grumpy and screechy and gave me a migraine tonight, so thinking is at a bit of a premium right now). How about you? Up to anything interesting?