But, hey I got Christmas gifts worked on and that's important to get done, anyway :).
This week's goals are going to be focusing on much the same items so let's get it to it, shall we?
- Work on Christmas gifts. Finish two if possible.
Food preservation goals:
- Make canned coleslaw (the way this is going I might end up freezing it instead, but I'm hoping to can it. Depending on how good my arm is to me).
- Save money/spend as little money as possible (as anyone knows, this time of year it gets even harder and we've got a short month this month when it comes to payday).
- Clean house (baby steps on this one as I'm trying not to overdo it and at the same time end up with a clean house at the end) and shampoo carpets
- Get laundry caught up
- Clean out snack cabinet and reorganize to work better (otherwise known as the "son food cabinet").
- Get some pre-Thanksgiving prep done over the weekend this week.
And there you are folks. My goals for this week. How about you? Got anything you're working on?