So, when it comes to my shopping goals, there aren't going to be many of them. Luckily I don't need much either, so that helps to cut the list back as well.
- Butter (if sales are good)
- Ham (hoping for a good sale as I want to get one for Christmas this year)
- Chicken (hoping for a good 5.00 Friday sale when we have some money...yes we are FINALLY running low on chicken *laugh*)
- Toilet Paper (they had a really good deal on toilet paper, so I'm going to buy it there instead of at our bulk store)
- Doritos (snack sized bags): These are already paid for via giftcard, so that is definitely a load off of my mind. I got these to try portion moderation for the son unit and get him to hopefully be hungrier for real food as a result.
And that is about it when it comes to shopping goals. How about you? Hoping for good sales on anything this month?