Monday, September 21, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: Menu for Week of 9/21/15

I have decided for the sake of my sanity this week to try and use the crock pot to make my life easier as much as possible on the busier days.  I have a dental appointment for my daughter tomorrow on top of the regular therapy days, so I definitely need some meals to make my life a bit easier.

Menu Plan for Week of 9/21/15
Monday:  Tacos

Tuesday:  Pot Roast (crock pot), potatoes au gratin (mix from pantry), green beans (pantry)

Wednesday:  Roast chicken (crock pot...trying a new method I researched online to make a rotisserie-like chicken), dressing/stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, leftover green beans, biscuits (Bisquick mix from pantry)

Thursday:  Leftover Roast Chicken Dinner Croquettes, pears (pantry), leftover mashed potatoes.

Friday:  Noodle bowl night for kids, fancy dinner night for husband and I (otherwise known as 2.00 discount brie, reduced prosciutto and some olives from the pantry on home made bread).

Saturday:  Breaded fish, rice, peaches

Sunday:  Turkey Burgers with honey mustard dressing (found a bunch of frozen turkey in the freezer), french fries, green beans.
Desserts:  Jello with Dream Whip, apple crumble.

Baking/To Make List:  Bread, mulled apple cider porridge (a recipe I'm messing with this week), biscuits, orange rolls (still need to make these).  Baking Day:  Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment