Monday, June 8, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: Menu for Week of 6/8/15

It is kind of hard to put together a menu on very little sleep, but I've been working on it sporadically throughout the day and I at least have a plan (I think).  So, here we go!

Menu Plan for Week of 6/8/15
Monday:  Chicken nuggets, french fries, fruit cocktail (yes, I'm punting.  My husband isn't feeling great and my daughter wasn't feeling well last night and part of today, so she got what she wanted for dinner).

Tuesday:  Shrimp skewers, rice, salad

Wednesday:  Noodle Bowl Night

Thursday:  Hawaiian Meatballs, fruit cocktail, rolls

Friday:  Grilled Chicken, rice, salad

Saturday:  Pork pate, bread, salad

Sunday:  Leftovers
Desserts:  Steamed pudding (not sure of flavor yet), other things (yup, I'm so organized this week).

Hope your menu planning went well this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment