Spring cleaning has been a start and stop affair, but I'm hoping to be able to hit it harder this week, after Wednesday anyway (appointments for the kids took up today and will take up tomorrow as well). I'm making slow, ever so slow, of progress in that area anyway.
So, onto the goals for this week!
- Call speech therapist "list" again and stalk voice mails about possible openings (done)
- Bring some of the masses of cardboard to the recycling center
- Mend son's favorite comforter so it's at least in one piece again
- Spring clean some more
- Fold and put away laundry
- Harvest lettuce from hydroponics garden again (done)
- Pull out seeds that need to be worked as soon as the soil is defrosted enough and plant them in the protected part of the garden (under the eaves).
- Put ring of DE around the house.
And there you go folks. My goals for this week. How about you? Up to anything interesting this week?