When it came to goals last week, not a whole lot on the list got done. We got through the week with my husband gone, so I consider that to be the biggest goal we all met last week.
I did get rose hip syrup canned and canned raspberry jam (not on the original list, but good none the less). I didn't get anything done on Christmas gifts last week, unfortunately as my son was just demanding too much of my time. I did get the cabbage dehydrated and I did harvest, blanch and freeze more peas.
So, this week's goals are going to be kind of all over the place as I have a lot to get done. So, let's get to it!
- Shampoo carpet in son's room (this needs it bad)
- Change bedding on the beds
- Work on Christmas Gifts
- Can strawberry preserves (if time permits)
- Blanch and freeze veggies (more on that later)
- Dehydrate celery
- Rearrange freezers to be more organized.
- Work on just getting caught up on everything around the house so that life will be easier by the end of the week.