The only thing I picked up at Fred Meyer was my free Quaker oat flats from Freebie Friday a couple of weeks ago (yay!) and a can of cat food to make my life easier about the freebie, since I checked out at U-Scan (I paid pocket change for that). The photos of that aren't seen because I forgot about them, honestly, until I found the bag in the front seat of my car later that same day (oops).
I then went to Carrs on Friday with both kids in tow and still managed to stick to my list. I was so proud of myself *laugh*. I shopped the ad hard to fill in holes that we needed to fill.
So, let's break it down.
5.00 Friday Items
- Bounty Paper Towels
- Value Packs of chicken (no weight limit)
- Tidy Cat cat litter (no limit on those, so I got two)
- Coke 2 liter bottles on sale 1.49 each when you bought five, so I stocked up for the next couple of weeks (glad I did too as my son is back on his "I must have fresh soda, take three sips and then you must pour it out and get me more soda" kick *sigh*).
- Pork steaks, three packages, 1.99 lb, personalized price
- Hot dog buns on sale 1.99 (for son. I need to hit the Franz outlet one of these days to stock up again)
- Tortillas 1.69 personalized price
- Big value box of baby wipes 10.49 personalized price
- Lays chips, free with coupon (the coupon maxed out at 1.49, but the cashier said "uh it says free, so no" and punched in the full price of the item. I thought that was nice of them).
- Two things of reduced hamburger patties 7.98 for both
How did you do this week?