- Get oil changed in car (did that last Tuesday)
- Get daughter's braces adjusted (got that done last Monday)
- Get freezers more cleaned out and odds and ends used up (a work in progress, but I'm getting there). This has become somewhat of an obsession as I find things that I bought for say a recipe that never happened or I didn't use all of an ingredient, so I will find that in the freezer and then start to research and research some more on how to best use it up.
- Read "Wartime Farm" since it came in the mail and I've REALLY been wanting the book (ahem. This has been getting accomplished this last week for sure *laugh*).
So, onto this week's goals! I'm going to try and jam things into this week as much as I can because we don't have as many appointments this week and next week my kids are off for Spring Break, so I know that getting things done next week is going to be a LOT harder than this week!
- Finish embroidery on napkins. Press fusible lightweight interfacing on the back of them to help strengthen the material and protect the thread ends (I made them out of muslin, so I want to make sure they are fortified a bit).
- Start work on dress.
- Wash floors (my son has made a MESS of them the last little bit)
- Shampoo carpets
- Dust top of kitchen cabinets and wash down fronts with Murphy's Oil Soap (the insides will come later I'm thinking)
- Start work on furnace room
- Get super glue and start on pile of broken toys for daughter.
- Fix magnet
- Fix vase (this one might take some work)
- Continue to work on cleaning out freezers and eating what needs to be used up
And there you are folks. My goals for this week. How about you?