Do not, if you can help it, wash and dry three bolts of fabric at one time. The amount of time you'll spend untangling the mess of fabric when it is all said and done won't save you any time then if you had just done it one bolt of fabric at a time instead. Just saying.
Despite having a son home sick a couple of days this last week and dealing with other after effects of the stomach flu with him, I was able to get some things accomplished on very little sleep.
1. I got all of the Christmas decorations dug out and put up (I think).
2. I got some work on Christmas gifts done, mainly today as most of this last week I was dealing with a sick kiddo, waiting on a call from the school on sick kiddos or trying hard not to crash when the kids were at school.
3. I haven't had a chance to talk to the principal of my daughter's school yet about possible substituting positions that might be around as she was on vacation some of last week and at meetings at other times when I was there. So, I'm hoping to get more information on that this week. We'll see how that goes.
4. I was able to weed through the residuals of cookbooks that I had and quickly figured out which ones I didn't want. I donated the ones I didn't.
5. I shampooed the carpets twice so far and got my stairs foamed and deep cleaned yesterday.
6. I got the main table runner done out of the Christmas Snoopy fabric (an up close look at it is seen above as I really enjoy the messages on the fabric).
7. While searching for wayward Christmas decorations in storage I stumbled across my box of cookbooks that I would need for holiday baking, so those are in the house now.
8. I got some stocking stuffers done for my husband this week, but still have more to do for the kids.
9. I deep cleaned my son's room. Twice. Planning on doing it one more time tomorrow while he's in school.
So, now onto the goals for this week.
1. Make Christmas cookies (this is probably going to be this weekend as I want to make sure my daughter can help).And there you are folks. My goals for this week. Are you up to anything this week?
2. Work on Christmas gifts.
3. Finish detail cleaning house in preparation for speech therapy (due to a bunch of schedule changes because of therapists moving one day a week we are having home teaching by my son's speech therapist).
4. Make covering for coffee table in living room and maybe one for sideboard.
5. Make cloth napkins for holidays. Have fun embroidering fun designs on them.
6. Wrap gifts that are done. Put under tree.
7. Sort laundry (we have the clean laundry mountain going on right now after my son being sick last week).
8. Reorganize gloves and hats in den so that they aren't scattered everywhere.
9. Organize TV area in living room so that tapes aren't scattered everywhere.