I was hoping to get some more caught up in that regard today, but then my son woke up a bit after midnight with a stomach bug which led to a pretty much sleepless night for my son, my husband and I. Luckily the worst seemed to be past by about six, so we all passed out (oh it was hard getting up to get my daughter breakfast this morning). I had a terrible headache all night and most of today, which has finally decided to leave me in peace, but I'm not sure if I'm going to be getting much done tonight as my husband isn't feeling well now.
So, yeah, between two sick kids and just the general frenzy of Thanksgiving, not a lot got done in other areas. But, I'm totally okay with that all things considered.
So, my goals for this week are:
1. Dig out Christmas decorations. Try to find a good wreath form to use or make (I'm pretty sure I have one of those I salvaged from a previous wreath, but I'll have to see if I threw it away or not).And there you are folks. My goals for this week. How about you? Are you up to anything this week?
2. Wrap up gifts that I have boxed up so they are ready to deliver.
3. Detail clean house (some of the sub list is seen above there) to get rid of germs from the kiddos being sick.
4. Go in and talk to schools about possible substitute or aide positions on very limited hours.
5. Weed through big container of cookbooks in den and get rid of the ones I don't need (the cookbooks were my dad's so it's taken me a lot of years to get to the point where I could get rid of some of them).
6. Work on Christmas gifts.
7. Work on goals for next month.
8. Listen to Christmas music, breathe deep and try to find enjoyment in the holiday season. Pray.
9. Work on the endless pile of mending.