Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: Menu for Week of 7/27/15



Well, this is late due to me being busy yesterday HOPING to get a birthday gift made, but my husband ended up being home and wanted to spend time with the family instead of me sewing, which I was okay with.  I told him about his gift and he said not to worry about it, but I'm still going to try and get it done and give it to him this weekend instead.  It won't be on time but he'll still get it this way.

I did find out what is going on with my son.  We're teething again, which with my son this means he starts to completely freak out as soon as the tooth is the least bit wiggly, obsessively chews anything in site and keeps putting your finger up to his mouth to see if you can get the wiggly tooth out NOW.  I'm not sure what annoys him so much about having a loose tooth, but it does make for a miserable time for a while until he loses the tooth.  So, I'm sure we're in for more fun times ahead *sigh*.

Anyway,onto the menu!

Menu for Week of 7/27/15
Monday:  Chicken Cheesy Rice Casserole

Tuesday:  Shrimp with Thai Dipping Sauce, french fries, salad.

Wednesday:  Turkey burgers, pasta (possibly macaroni salad).

Thursday:  Pork Roast, rice, salad

Friday:  BBQ chicken legs (crock pot), mashed potatoes, salad

Saturday:  Leftovers

Sunday:  Crab Cakes, rice pilaf (use leftover rice), green beans
Desserts:  Frosted Angel Food Cake (for my husband's birthday), jello, no fry donuts (this is kind of a breakfast thing I'm planning for the weekend and might double as dessert...we'll see).

No comments:

Post a Comment