Monday, May 11, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: Menu for Week of 5/11/15

Times like this I wish I could have someone else do the menu plan for the week as I keep getting distracted.  Well, that or get over this cold for me.  That would be good too!

But, anyway, I finally got my act together, took inventory of leftovers and came up with a menu plan for the week.  So, let's get this show on the road!

Menu Plan for Week of 5/11/15
Monday:  Pasta with Peas, Bacon and Onion (recipe coming soon)
Tuesday:  Fish Pasties (trying out another WWII rationing recipe), cantaloupe
Wednesday:  Leftover Roast Chicken Dinner Croquettes (recipe coming soon)
Thursday:  Scotch Eggs w/ veggies and hash browns
Friday:  Leftovers
Saturday:  Butterflied Roast Chicken with herbed butter braising, seasoned rice, green beans
Sunday:  Chicken and Dumplings w/ veggies
Desserts:  Gypsy Tart (still eating the rest of this, recipe coming soon), cake and frosting (didn't get to making this last week).

No comments:

Post a Comment