Monday, April 13, 2015

Menu Plan Monday: Menu for the week of 4/13/15

Wow...I really need to post more.  Sorry for the lack thereof.  I've been super busy doing things like organizing my crafting/sewing space and getting ready for some projects I really want to get to work on.  And then today my Amazon.com order came in with all of my Subscribe and Save order, so reorganizing the pantry was definitely in the cards (and I've still got more to do tomorrow on that).

So, anyway, here is the menu plan for this week.  I'm trying to stick to a pretty simple menu this week as I have a lot to do and catch up on around here.

Menu Plan for Week of 4/13/15
Monday:  Steak, potato salad, coleslaw (using up some leftovers on the side dishes)

Tuesday:  Bratwurst with sauerkraut (home canned) and mustard.  Potato chips.

Wednesday:  BBQ chicken (crock pot), mashed potatoes, green beans

Thursday:  Cider pork roast (crock pot), leftover mashed potatoes, apple sauce (from freezer)

Friday:  Tacos

Saturday:  Hamburgers, french fries, cabbage salad

Sunday:  Corned beef, cabbage, carrots and turnips (crock pot)

No comments:

Post a Comment